Saturday, September 15, 2012

FALL IS IN THE AIR

Good morning everyone, finally the weekend and I have so much to do. But, first I thought I needed to get something posted here on my blog and then I have to get to work on my projects for the craft show that I will be doing in November. Isn't that just so cool. I was talking to my cousin a week or so ago and she said "girl we are having a craft show at our church and you don't have to buy a booth, but if you should have a good day of sales just make a donation to the church". I thought ok. I mean I do sale my cards when I feel like it. But, could I possibly have enough put together in 2 months for 2 days of sales. Well, I don't know. But, I am going to try. And if I should be lucky enough to sale everything that I make. I will take orders and deliver them later.  So that is what I plan to do this weekend, work on my note card sets and individual cards. I even plan to make some mini albums. I am really excited about this. Wish me luck.

Now on to my project. This is a scrapbook page, and it is giving thanks.

The image is Tellen's Place Designs, and even though the blog is still there. She has closed the store. I am really hoping that she decides to come back. I do miss Terry. Hello Terry if you are out there. ."

My project is to give thanks. I am so thankful for many things. My health and the health of my family. I have a job that I enjoy most of the time. I have a hobby that I love and can't seem to get enough of it. I have wonderful friends who love me just as I am. What more could a girl ask for?
The image was colored with copics and I have to tell you that I can not find my little bit of paper that I wrote them down on. My space is a mess at the moment. The embellishments are recollections and the papers are all bazzill. I do like the way that this turned out.

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Fall Inspiration
 Tuesday Throwdown Your're a Gem
Fab N' Funky Challenges Harvest Festival
Crafty Sentiments Designs Leaves
Creative Belli Fall/Autumn
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Autumn
Simply Create Too Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges Anything Goes with a Fall Twist

Well, that is it for now. Got to go get some crafting done, but I will be back later with another post.

 
 

8 comments:

  1. This is a very lovely scrapbook page, great layout!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great project, Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout.
    Good luck with your craft sale in November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super scrapbook page, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you luck on those 2 days! That's a lot of cards that you will be doing in advance but so much fun :D This is a fabulous layout. It is really important to give thanks for all the wonderful people and things that are in our lives. We often take them just for granted...

    Don’t forget to had GDT after your name if you want to be a Guest designer in an upcoming challenge! Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joynana this is gorgeous and have fun crafting crafty hugs Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely scrapbook page and good luck with the craft sale
    thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything you used to put this masterpiece together! Awesome card... Thanks for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner! Hope to see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.