Monday, September 19, 2011

2 YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY

Hello everyone, can you believe that it has been almost two years since I posted my first card and got started blogging? Well, believe it, On October 18, 2010 I posted my very first card and soon after entered my very first challenge. And the rest is history. I have come a long way from that first card. I have tried lots of new things and made lots of friends. To celebrate this occasion  I am going to give away some blog candy. Not just one, but 2. It will be posted for a month. I will be back very soon with the rules to win and the wonderful prizes.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Joynana!!
    Congratulations on 2nd Blogoversary! Your blog is really interesting, and your creation is amazing!
    Hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW CONGRATULATIONS with the 2 years blogoversary, even I haven´t know you that long, but I sure have enjoyed, what I´ve seen here while I have been following you, and that´s pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.