I am sorry for the lateness of this post. I have been having blogger issues all morning. It waould not let me post any photos. I don't know why. But, maybe now I can get my post up and going. It is Saturday again and what a sunny fabulous Saturday it is here in the south. I can't wait to get outside in this gorgeous weather. But, first I am going to invite you to join us at 2 Sisters Challenge blog for our "Use a Digi Challenge". There are so many wonderful digi images out there to choose from. So lets get started.
My image is Heloise Garden Gal.
Our sponsors this week are
My image is Heloise Garden Gal.
Our sponsors this week are
and
My image is colored with copics E11, E13, G00, G12, G20, G40, Y00, Y000, Y02, Y04 and I used a clear glitter pen in some areas. The papers are from Recollections. I have used a crop-a-dile corner chomper and spellbinders label die for the yellow paper. the flowers and the bling are from my stash. The bottom layer was embossed with one of the art deco embossing folder from cuttlebug. Well that is it for my card. And now for a few challenges.Cooking it up with Katie Make it green and gorgeous garden
Simon Says Stamp Sketch
Crafty Sentiments Use a digi
Fussy N' Fancy Friday Punches and Dies
Stampin' for the Weekend Sparkle and Shine
Oldie But a Goodie On the farm or in the Garden
Crafty Creations Challenge Yellow, your choice of color
The Pixie Cottage Green and Gorgeous
Craft Your Passion Challenge Die cuts/punches
I have come to the end of another post. Hope that you have enjoyed your visit look forward to seeing you again soon.
Craft Your Passion Challenge Die cuts/punches
I have come to the end of another post. Hope that you have enjoyed your visit look forward to seeing you again soon.




Very pretty card Joynana..cute image and love the sentiment font..
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with us at ‘Fussy and Fancy’
Luv CHRISSYxx
This is a super cute digi
ReplyDeleteSweet card - love the sunshine yellow - think the sun outside was impacting on your design lol! Thank you so much for joining us at an oldie but a goodie, & I assume your stash items were older than 6 months? Jx
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card Joynana, your colours are fabulous - so happy!! Such an adorable image and wonderful details.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx
I like the embossed background and the cut frame around the image and sentiment! : ) Lovely work!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
*Sign up for our Newsletter
Such a HAPPY joyful card - so fresh! Love the cute girly image! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!! Such a sweet image!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the sketch! ;)
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
Hugs...
Melissa
Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x