Hey all, it is Wednesday and most of you know what that means. It is What's on Your workdesk Wednesday, hosted by the wonderful Julia Dunnit at the Stamping Ground. It is a time for you to be a little nosey and check out blogs around the world to see what everyone else is working on. It is addictive. I have not missed a week in the last 2 months. It is fun and I have gotten some great ideas for new projects. And there are a lot of very talented ladies out there. I plan to keep it short this week.
Only one picture this week. The only projects that I actually finished were a couple of cards. I started a new art journal page. But, not really happy with it yet. So it is still a work in progress. You can see my Kindle fire there charging on the left side. I did get the front and back covers done for my sisters mini album and the pages are ready to be punched. I went through my die cut drawer and pulled out a few. I found one of a mini envelope that I think make work in the album some where. I bought it on clearance last year and never opened it. I bought a new TIm Holtz border die cut. You can see that on the edge of the desk. and I pulled out a couple of ATC's that I have played around with. I am so looking forward to the swap. Well that is it for this week. I will try and get around to as many desk as I can this week, even if it means working through the weekend. Happy Wednesday everyone. Can't wait to see what everyone is working on. And don't forget to stop and say hello to Julia. And there in the back of the photo sticking up out of the pencil holder is my badge from Julia. It is always there for me to look at.
Only one picture this week. The only projects that I actually finished were a couple of cards. I started a new art journal page. But, not really happy with it yet. So it is still a work in progress. You can see my Kindle fire there charging on the left side. I did get the front and back covers done for my sisters mini album and the pages are ready to be punched. I went through my die cut drawer and pulled out a few. I found one of a mini envelope that I think make work in the album some where. I bought it on clearance last year and never opened it. I bought a new TIm Holtz border die cut. You can see that on the edge of the desk. and I pulled out a couple of ATC's that I have played around with. I am so looking forward to the swap. Well that is it for this week. I will try and get around to as many desk as I can this week, even if it means working through the weekend. Happy Wednesday everyone. Can't wait to see what everyone is working on. And don't forget to stop and say hello to Julia. And there in the back of the photo sticking up out of the pencil holder is my badge from Julia. It is always there for me to look at.


Hi Joynana, great workspace you have there and I just love, need and want that gorgeous butterfly paper on your desk!! Happy WOYWW from Anne #61
ReplyDeleteLots of great fun going on that desk!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Nadia 117
A fab, creative desk with lots of gorgeous craft projects :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx #75
Hi Joynana, busy work space today!!!Love that paper on your desk so cute... Have a happy week, Hugs May x x x No10
ReplyDeletefab craft area,have fun with your new die
ReplyDeletehave a crafty week and
happy WOYWW
kay #98
Looking good--what is it about those art journal pages? They always seem to take some doing.
ReplyDelete:)trisha
#167
Hi Joynana, your desk looks very creative to me, I love that butterfly paper too. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx 67
ReplyDeleteHi Joynana,
ReplyDeleteYour desk looks real inviting. I've seen that TH die and have resisted - maybe next time I have a Michael's coupon...... I hope you share your art journal pages when your done with them.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay #144
Lovely desk! That butterfly and moth paper is really pretty :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ #33 xx
Oh a Timmy die - swoon BJ#51
ReplyDeleteOk I must have that beautiful butterfly paper where on heavens earth did you get it. Mind you, your in the States and I'm in
ReplyDeleteAustralia, probably wouldn't help me any. I do like the water bottle on the desk I do hope it is for drinking and not brush cleaning. LOL A lovely cheerful desk thanks for sharing.
Eliza #26
Looks like a lot of crafty goodness! Take care, am still working my way through the list, doing so in stints and making sure I have snacks to munch! Zo xx 77
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about this WOYWW being addictive! I'm still a newbie (and rather late this week ... tut tut!) but absolutely loving it. Thanks so much for sharing Liz no 194
ReplyDeleteYou are ahead of me on the atc front - not even thought of it yet - hope I am not last minute.
ReplyDeleteWow, lots of info on your blog post today - look forward to seeing your sisters mini album some time.
See, I am even later than you posting - just comilng to the end of thanking people for posting on my blog and then a quick look around for some more to comment on and then - craft time.
Thanks for visiting me - Hugs, Neet #3 xx
Hi Joynana thanks for popping over to my place. I hope you are having a great week. A very interesting and productive desk you have there. Thanks for sharing, hugs Erika.
ReplyDeleteYour desk looks great. I have not even thought about the ATC. Hanging head is shame.
ReplyDeleteHappy very belated WOYWW