Sunday, December 4, 2011

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN

Happy Sunday everyone, time seems to be moving along at a very fast pace. Only 3 weeks until Christmas and there is still much to do. This week at Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack's card making group I made a snow globe. It is just way to cute. They call it a card, but I think it makes a perfect decoration for a table. It was fun and easy to make.

The image is from Inger Harding designs and was colored with copics BG000, BG72, BG70, E13. The acetate is from a package of spellbinders die cuts. The snowflakes are from The Paper Studio. Card stock is Bazzill, DP is Momenta and is called Jack Frost. The tree is a button. I thought that this was a great way to spend a little time crafting. The globe was cut using Spellbinders circle die cut.

Allsorts Challenge Going around in Circles
2 Sisters Challenge Punches and Die cuts
The Pixie Cottage Challenge Holiday Decor/ or sketch
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge Celebrate
Cooking it up with Katie Challenge Anything Goes (5 weeks)
Fab N' Funky Challenge Anything Goes

Well, that is it for now. I hope to be back soon with something new.

8 comments:

  1. Just sooooo gorgeous a card here, and I just love the snowglobe look. perfect work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute snow globe!
    Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning. I love the snowmen and the coloration is beautiful.
    Thank you for playinin at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky's "Anything Goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable, Joynana! Perfect snow globe. Thanks for playing in the challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie, which is going to run until January 3. Remember, you can enter a total of 3 times during this month-long challenge. Merry Christmas.
    NanaConnie DT Chef

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Joynana, what a stunning winter-themed project! :) Mr. Snowman is too cute!

    Thank you for linking this up to CCCC's first challenge. We hope to see you again next time.

    Cheers,
    Jenny (CCCC-DT)
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.